Monday, November 25, 2013

Springfield, MO and St. Louis, MO. Newborn photographer :: Newly Born Casen

     Remember when I had the privilege of taking maternity photos for this beautiful couple? Well, their stunning baby boy arrived this fall and I had the honor of capturing his week-old wonder too! He was seriously the best newborn I've ever been around - totally chill no matter what we did! Made our job easy! :)



I love little moments like this...mama and baby, quiet and sweet...


Casen's daddy is a farmer so it only seemed suitable that he should have his pictures taken with his cowboy boots and hat!




And his fishin' pole too, of course!


First photos as a family of three...







Sweet Casen, thanks for letting me take your pictures, buddy! You sure are a charmer and you have the sweetest parents to thank for that! Can't wait to watch you grow up, little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment